APRS & PACKET RADIO UKRAINE

Група у Telegram, посилання t.me/APRS_UA

Група створена для розвитку мережі APRS та технологій радіоаматорського пакетного зв'язку.
У групі не проводяться політичні дискусії та комерційна діяльність.
Бажано вказати своє ім'я та позивний сигнал.

Автор Тема: ULARI Ultimate Linux Amateur Radio Interface від розробника Microsat  (Прочитано 2576 раз)

0 Користувачів і 1 Гість дивляться цю тему.

Offline koval

Цитувати
ULARI stands for “Ultimate Linux Amateur Radio Interface” and it is intended to be a set of devices which utilize Linux-enabled microprocessor modules to serve in the field of amateur radio and related use.

During several years of device development at my Microsat company I realised that the weakest part of my products was a closed-source software. Writing every part of code by yourself and from the scratch, is complicated and very time-consuming. Also managing the source code and working on firmware updates are much harder now when I have two children consuming most of my CPU time, while my mind is still single-core :).

And on the other hand with Linux-based Open Source software we can do a lot of things by using and sharing work with others. With some operating system knowledge we can make use of many external devices like 3G/LTE modems, different USB dongles, and hardware and software interfaces of any kind. Possibilities are endless with a lot of work already done by Open Source enthusiasts and one single-board-computer can be used for many different tasks with only a software modification.

Шкатулка з вбудованим RF модулем і Лінуксом на борту.

http://www.ulari.net/

Offline UT3BW

Offline UY3UA

Що  з нею робити?

Offline sirrosh

Цитата: "UT3XA" post=26420
Що  з нею робити?

Наверное, что-то очень интересное  *WINK*
AFAIK, это по факту Linux SoC, у которой к звуковой карте намертво припаян трансивер, а передача включается ногой GPIO.
APRS, EchoLink... на этом мысль обрывается.